Hi. An updated version of my guided healing visualization is available.
It is a visualization that I made to suit my own healing needs, and it may be helpful for others.
Visit this page to download the most recent version, and read information about how it can be used.
This is an updated version of the guided healing process that i made. In this version i have combined the multi track album into 2 tracks. One for helping with an already identified issue, and one where the subconscious mind is asked to decide the issue to be healed.
Comment if you wish to give feedback.
Two versions of this guided healing process:
- without any predetermined issue or idea – subconscious led.
- with an issue or idea that has already arisen – your chosen topic.
This guided visualization:
- does not change what happened in your life, or your memories.
- does not reduce the distinction between reality and imagination.
- may change your interpretation of your life experiences.
- may change your conclusions about your life and about yourself.
The audio mentions “timeline”, “merging”, and a “safe space of your creation”.
- this is a minds-eye representation of the events in your life, in order.
- it contains references to unalterable memories, and alterable interpretations/opinions.
- it can take any form you imagine. it can change and vary as required at the time. it doesnt have to be straight or continuous.
- parts of our mind previously separated from us, often are represented by versions of ourself that reflect the age of separation. a vital part of the healing process is to merge those selves back together with us, so that we can enjoy the benefit of that part contributing to our success, rather than burdening us with the task of maintaining the separation, or worse, the possible self sabotage from a traumatized separated part.
- is the process of visualizing another version of ourself, coming into us and becoming one being.
- may happen easily and quickly, or may be impossible until a later time.
- may be resisted by a self that does not trust us – it may first require explaining the situation, negotiating or making friends. It is typical that the other self has some separate consciousness. It may be like dealing with a fearful child, requiring comforting and building of trust over time.
- may be impossible due to the rare case of the other self being a disguised intruder. Also possible, are true selves being disguised as something else.
A safe space of your creation:
- a place created in the minds-eye, separate from the timeline.
- can hold selves that can not yet be merged.
- can visit it anytime for visualizing further healing work.
- can be created quickly and easily with eyes closed, but may take some time and consideration to choose it. it can be a room, a building, a natural place, anything you choose. it can be modified as required at any time.
This guided visualization:
- is freely available for anyone to use.
- is free of obligation or contract.
- is free to be used as an example for you to create your own version.
- is partially based on visualizations by Brandon Bays, Christopher Howard, and Melanie Tonia Evans – also many other influences and personal experience.
- is made to suit Gary, so it may not suit others.
Privacy Statement: I don’t require or intend to collect any information about anyone that uses these visualizations. I will not use the information WordPress makes available by anyone who gives feedback to me through this page, or any blog post that points here.
Freedom Statement: Downloading and using this visualization does not place any obligation or contract from me onto the user. No payment of any kind is required.